My colleagues at Seraphim Capital are looking for an Investment Manager:
Seraphim Capital, a London based £30m Enterprise Capital Fund, is looking to broaden its team through the appointment of a new Investment Manager. The Fund’s primary focus is on rapidly growing UK companies seeking equity capital from £0.5m to £2.0m. Seraphim is looking to invest in companies with proven revenue model which ideally have previously received equity funding.
The Fund seeks to provide sufficient funds to enable investees to reach profitability or other significant milestones such as cash flow break even. The ideal candidate for the Investment Manager role will have relevant deal experience.
• Recruiting and vetting SMEs seeking equity finance
• Undertaking due diligence analysis on potential investee companies
• Financial modeling
• Involvement with the preparation investment papers for the Investment Board
• Involvement with negotiations and drafting of legal documentation
• An ongoing role in supporting follow-on actions post investment for selected investments
• Preparation of relevant quantitative and qualitative data and supporting reports
• Attending marketing and networking events
• At least 2 years relevant experience
• Flexible “can-do” attitude
£55,000 plus carried interest, annual bonus, pension
Applicants should forward their CV’s to email@example.com, Reference: TechBytes.